Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for November/December 2017

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...my two entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for November/December 2017. The super drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.


"Don't lay a finger on him! He's Marvel; we're DC."
"Pay attention! Did I say to hit him in the tentacles?"




I think that second caption is as good as any I've written, but experience tells me that the first has a much better chance of advancing. We'll see...


January 23, 2018 Update: The Finalists


March 12, 2018 Update:  Winning Caption



Note:
  Benjamin Schwartz i
s the cartoonist currently behind the caption contests for Moment magazine. I have been entering these Moment Cartoon Caption Contests for more than four years now. It's been a pretty good run, if I do say so myself.

But naturally it hasn't been quite so good an experience with The New Yorker's Kryptonite caption contest. If
you're sufficiently intrigued, you can go back and review every cartoon caption contest I have ever entered. Or you can pretend you've got better things to do.

Attempted Bloggery supports net neutrality.


02411

No comments:

Post a Comment